Top 10 Inkjet Printers
- Lexmark Z845
- Epson Stylus Photo R380 Inkjet Printer (30 PPM, 5760x1440 DPI, Color, PC/Mac) $879.00 (Check Prices) via Amazon.com Marketplace
- Epson Stylus Photo R260 Inkjet Printer (30 PPM, 5760x1440 DPI, Color, PC/Mac) $276.00 (Check Prices) via Amazon.com Marketplace
- Canon Pixma iP4300 $400.00 (Check Prices) via Amazon.com Marketplace
- Canon PIXMA iP6700D Photo Printer
- HP Photosmart D7360 Photo Printer (32 PPM, 4800x1200 DPI, Color, 64MB, PC/Mac)
- Canon Pixma iP6700D
Seven new inkjet printers earn a place in this month's chart. Our debuting Best Buy, the $100 Canon Pixma iP4300, generated top-notch text, graphics, and photo prints faster than any other model we tested.
For a premium experience when printing without a PC, both the fifth-ranked HP Photosmart D7360 and the seventh-place Canon Pixma iP6700D include media card readers and have large, built-in color displays, for a price of $200.
Meanwhile, if you want to print onto CD or DVD discs, two new Epson printers---the Stylus Photo R260 (in sixth place) and the Stylus Photo R380 (in ninth)---are the only models on our chart that can handle the assignment.
Top 10 Inkjet PrintersNext Page