Official Sony PSP Go! Shots Leaked
That doleful baying sound you're hearing? Sony releasing the hounds as all hell breaks loose. It seems someone just can't wait to collect unemployment, because these leaked high-res shots — ostensibly of Sony's unannounced but long rumored PSP makeover — look pretty darned convincing.
Of course that's what I said when I saw the Brachiosaurus in Jurassic Park.
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable memory slot.
- 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000, making it roughly 108 grams. Nintendo's DSi weighs a comparatively chubby 214g.
- A smaller 3.8" screen (the PSP-3000's is 4.3"). The DSi's is 3.25".
- New games on deck, including Metal Gear Solid, Jak & Daxter, Gran Turismo, and LittleBigPlanet.
- No second analogue nub. Doh.
- Available this fall.
For more gaming news and opinion, point your tweet-readers at twitter.com/game_on.