Apple Now Shipping iPads
UPS is under strict orders to only deliver the Wi-Fi model of the iPad to US customers on 3 April. Whether a few models slip through the net remains to be seen though, our experience is that once they're out in the wild a few start to turn up.
The 3G models are still set to appear at the end of April. Apple still has not announced a ship date in the UK, and is not currently taking pre-orders. We expect the iPad to go on sale in the UK at the end of April.
Apple looks set to shake up casual computing with a tablet that offers clever design and ease of use. But that streamlined approach may also be the iPad's weakness. Read the full review
- Best-in-class touch interface
- Large display shows pics and videos beautifully
- All-day battery life
- No way to manage files, no camera, no multitasking
- Lack of Flash support cripples many Web sites
- Poor scaling of iPhone apps
For comprehensive coverage of the Android ecosystem, visit Greenbot.com.