Claiming that the iPad is the "futuristic direction of entertainment", leading game developer and distributor Chillingo on Friday released an impressive 14 titles for Apple's new portable device.
Other titles include (all support Crystal, the company's open social gaming platform):
- Angry Birds HD from Rovio ($5)
- Cash Cow Deluxe from Riverman Media ($5)
- GEON HD from Strawdog Studios ($5)
- Ice Age Deluxe: Dawn of the Dinosaurs from 20th Century Fox ($5)
- Minigore HD from Mountain Sheep ($5)
- Piyo Blocks 2 HD from Big Pixel Studios ($3)
- Puzzler World XL from Team 3 Games ($8)
- Quantz HD from Gamerizon ($5)
- Radio Flare REDUX HD from Studio Radiolaris ($5)
- Sneezies HD from Retro Dreamer ($5)
- Super Shock Football HD from Steamroller ($5)
- Sword of Fargoal Legends from Fargoal ($8)
This story, "Chillingo Rushes Into IPad Gaming Scene With 14 Titles" was originally published by Macworld.