It's the inaugural episode of the Play This podcast! Each week, Carlos Rodela and Jason Cross are joined by special guests to discuss what's hot in digital entertainment—streaming video, music, games, and the hardware and software you play them with. You'll come away from each episode with a whole list of new sites to visit, services to check out, music to listen to, movies to watch, and games to play. This week, Carlos and Jason are joined by their buddy Alex Wawro, who shares his love for the bizarre mobile game parody Organ Trail.
Links from this week's episode:
- Follow Jason Cross, Carlos Rodela, and Alex Wawro on Twitter.
- Compare your gaming achivements with your friends on Gamrcred. We talked about Raptr a bit, too.
- Games you should check out: Organ Trail, Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, 10,000,000.
- Need something new to listen to? Check out Five sites to discover new music. If you're a runner, you'll wanna check out jog.fm. Running, you say? Why not run from zombies with Zombies, Run!
- Dub all the steps! Jurassic Park theme and Birdy - Shelter (The Photek Remix)
- Even if you're not a core gamer type, you'll probably really love The Walking Dead game. It's available on all PC, Mac, iOS, Xbox, and PSN.
- Podcasts you should check out: We Hate Movies, Good Job, Brain!, and Radiolab.
Have a listen:
Or, if you prefer, download the MP3 of this episode.
Please, subscribe to the Play This podcast using this RSS feed.
This story, "Play This! Podcast: GamrCred, new music discovery, and our favorite podcasts" was originally published by TechHive.