Carlos tries to weasel out of his bet with Jason that he would watch two episodes of Downton Abbey and not become hooked—without even watching the whole first episode! After that, and a little grousing about how all these excellent serial dramas take too long to watch and there isn't enough hours in the day, we finally discuss the mind-bending end to Bioshock Infinite. If you haven't finished the game yet, you'll want to skip about half of this week's episode.
This week, we have a video snippet of the show. So you can see us talking into our microphones!
Links from this episode:
- Carlos and Jason can't agree on Downton Abbey, even though Carlos didn't even watch the whole first episode.
- There's a TV show about the infamous Bates Motel, and it's apparently pretty good.
- If you grew up in the 80's you'll appreciate The 80's: The Decade That Made Us.
- Alex likes the game show Hole in the Wall. It reminds us of the incredible Wii ware game Muscle March.
- Then we talk, and talk, and talk about Bioshock Infinite and what it all means and how it really ends.
Have a listen:
Or, if you prefer, download the MP3 of this episode.
This story, "Play This! Podcast: Bioshock Infinite spoilers and serial TV drama" was originally published by TechHive.