This week on TechWatch, Carlos and Jon ponder what's missing from Google's glasses, fondly remember Microsoft's first smartwatch, and question whether Facebook Home is safe for the workplace.
Like what you see? Then make sure to check out Episode One. (Please click the words "Episode One." It's hyperlinked in the previous sentence. You can tell because the words are blue.)
And here are relevant links from the news stories discussed in the video above.
- Google discloses tech specs and developer API for Glass
- Oregon Bill Would Prohibit Bosses From Requiring Employees To 'Like' Them On Facebook
- Intel profit dives 25 percent amid PC market slump
- Windows Blue may bring back boot-to-desktop, Start button
- Microsoft may jump on the smartwatch bandwagon, report claims
- Zuckerberg bores staff in new Facebook Home ad
This story, "TechHive TechWatch: Google Glass, Microsoft smartwatch, Facebook Home ads" was originally published by TechHive.