This week on the podcast, Carlos, Alex and Jason dig deep into Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Really, really deep. Also, what's the significance of Microsoft's complete 180 on its Xbox One policies? Bottom line is, it's a lot more desirable now, but the PlayStation 4 is still $100 cheaper.
Links from this episode:
- Last week Microsoft flipped its policy on used games and DRM. Now the crew kind of, maybe wants one?
- Jason spent an hour sitting in the train station just trying to connect to a server and make fictional money. Learn about how Animal Crossing: New Leaf—or, as Alex calls it, "Addiction: The Game"—is ruining the TechHive office.
- If you're already hooked on Animal Crossing, point your 3DS browser to i.nintendo.net to share the in-game pictures you've taken.
- Jason wants you to go play A Dark Room. He can't tell you why, because spoilers, but be adventurous! Light a fire!
- Alex explores his darker side with Prison Architect.
- Carlos has another show, Stuck in the Walls, where he intentionally finds bugs in videogames. Next up on his list? Deadpool.
Have a listen:
Or, if you prefer, download the file here.
This story, "Play This! Podcast: An Animal Crossing intervention" was originally published by TechHive.