10 Signs You Can Bring an IPad to Work
Can you bring your iPad to work? Or will you get in big trouble? With a nod to David Letterman's Top Ten list Signs You've Purchased a Bad iPhone, here are our signs that grease the wheels for iPads to roll into the enterprise.
[ Considering the iPad 2? Check out these 15 best iPad apps for newbies, reports CIO.com. ]
10. CEO has long hair and calls you "Dude."
9. Your boss has a picture of Steve Jobs hanging on his wall, a Steve Jobs plush doll on his desk, makes Steve Jobs cheese heads for parties-creepy!
8. The intern snickers, "Nice Newton PDA, Grandma."
7. Your co-workers let you in on a secret: a rogue wireless router that keeps iPads free from detection.
6. You tell your boss, "I saw you with an iPad, so naturally ... "
5. Executives play Angry Birds during company meetings.
4. There's a real business case for your company with the iPad (sure).
3. You're in high school, everyone's doin' it, deuces!
2. IT department, in charge of restricting iPads, has been outsourced to India.
1. You are the IT guy.
Read more about consumer in CIO's Consumer Drilldown.
The iPad 2 remains a solid choice, thanks to its lower price and strong app choices. Read the full review
- Slimmer design with curved edges is easier to hold
- Comparatively light at 1.3 pounds
- Tediously slow to charge
- Relies on PC link to iTunes for updates, backups
For comprehensive coverage of the Android ecosystem, visit Greenbot.com.