We’ve gone hands on with the Amazon Fire Phone. We’ve even told you what you need to know about the new smartphone from Amazon. And if that’s not enough, we’ve put together some Vines that show the Fire Phone in action.
Still, we recognize that seeing is believing. So in this video from our colleagues at IDG News Service, you can learn about the five things you should know about Amazon’s new phone. In this video you’ll learn about:
- The phone comes to AT&T on July 25.
- Specs for the Fire Phone include a 4.7-inch display and a 1280 x 720 resolution.
- The phone runs on Amazon’s version of Android, much like the Kindle Fire HDX tablet.
- The phone’s key feature, Firefly, is a direct link to Amazon’s retail business, with its ability to identify objects as well as songs and movies being played.
- The Dynamic Perspective look the Fire Phone’s screen is not quite 3D, but it gives the illusion that objects on your screen have greater depth.
This story, "Video: Five key features in Amazon's Fire Phone" was originally published by TechHive.