- Meet the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
- Our test system, Division benchmarks
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Far Cry Primal
- Ashes of the Singularity
- Synthetics, power, heat, overclocking
- Bottom line
Far Cry Primal
Far Cry Primal is another Ubisoft game, but it’s powered by a different engine than The Division—the latest version of the long-running and well-respected Dunia engine.
Another game, another improvement of a few frames per second over the stock GTX 1080 Ti. At 4K/Ultra, the difference is 5.36 percent.
Next page: Ashes of the Singularity
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2PCWorld Rating
The GTX 1080 Ti SC2 uses EVGA's revolutionary iCX cooling technology to make the most potent consumer graphics card in the world even better. It's cool, quiet, and powerful.
- Incredible gaming performance, even at 4K
- EVGA's iCX cooling keeps temperatures and noise low
- Smaller than other custom GTX 1080 Ti cards
- Shroud design may be divisive