- Meet the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
- Our test system, Division benchmarks
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Far Cry Primal
- Ashes of the Singularity
- Synthetics, power, heat, overclocking
- Bottom line
Synthetics, power, heat, overclocking
We also tested the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and its rivals using 3DMark’s highly respected DX11 Fire Strike and Fire Strike Ultra synthetic benchmarks, as well as 3DMark’s Time Spy benchmark, which tests DirectX 12 performance at 2560x1440 resolution.
Everything falls about where you’d expect based on prior performance results.
Next page: Power and heat
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2PCWorld Rating
The GTX 1080 Ti SC2 uses EVGA's revolutionary iCX cooling technology to make the most potent consumer graphics card in the world even better. It's cool, quiet, and powerful.
- Incredible gaming performance, even at 4K
- EVGA's iCX cooling keeps temperatures and noise low
- Smaller than other custom GTX 1080 Ti cards
- Shroud design may be divisive