||DXF 3D .NET library with following features:
- Imports ascii and binary DXF files (DXF versions 12, 13 and 14).
- Exports ascii and binary DXF files (DXF versions 12, 13 and 14) from code.
- Views ascii and binary DXF files (3D wire frames drawn with GDI+).
- Utility class for export to .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif.
- Both 2D and 3D are supported.
- Export to PDF/PostScript/SVG.
- Read compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz).
- 100% .NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes and typesafe collections. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
With this library AutoCad files can be created from your own .NET application. The library also enables your application to import, view and print AutoCad files.