||AutomX(TM) is an Active X control designed for the development of automated software testing. It can be embedded within a Delphi application or MS Excel speadsheet with code of the user's design. It runs on the Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP platforms. Presently, it is mostly designed for US Windows environments. The types of instructions within AutomX(TM) are typical of the needs of automated software test developers, with the benefit that code can be written in well establshed development environments. AutomX(TM) includes more than instructions. It has network distributed testing capability, on line help and two tools for helping the design of test cases.
* Over 150 instructions for automated software test development are included in the following categories: Files, Directories, Drives, Network, Logging, INI files, Registry, Environment, System attributes, Interactivity, Keystrokes, Mouse actions, Windows, Screens, Clipboard, Bitmaps, Edit boxes, Combo boxes, List boxes, Check boxes, Radio buttons, Up down controls, and Tab controls.
* Distributed testing over a TCP/IP based LAN is easily accomplished.
* There are two tools for working with screen images and windows.
* Logging is in Text or Rich Text Format.
* There are over 300 code examples in the Help file.
* Version 2.00 Beta has freeware download available.