- War Assets make you feel like every action counts
- Roughly 40 hours of high-quality gaming goodness
- Immersive world with plenty of side quests
- Feels like we've seen and done it all before
- Dialogue is often very cheesy and unbelievable
- The endings are disappointing
At A Glance
Mass Effect 3 is a soaring space opera of a game, and there's plenty of quality content to keep you occupied. However, Mass Effect 3 is less enjoyable for players who haven't played the rest of the trilogy, and those who have might feel a bit of gaming deja vu.