- Very easy to set up and use
- Color table available to customize colors
- Lets you remove pre-installed colors you don't like or need
- Unable to enter RGB/HEX codes; can be difficult to get a particular shade on the color table
- Folders set to "read only " cannot be altered, color-wise
- Child folders are not automatically colored (must be done individually)
At A Glance
If you are bored with the same old yellow folders in Explorer, then try colorizing them. The makeover may make it faster to find the folders you seek, too.
Windows Explorer is too boring? Color it up! Assign any color to any folder just right-click a folder and choose Colorize! Supports your own colors, labels and works seamlessly with any version of Windows.
* Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP
|Requirements||Microsoft .NET 3.0 Framework|
|Operating System Compatibility||
|File Size||1.0 MB|