- Very good close-range performance on the 2.4GHz band
- DLNA media server
- Can be oriented vertically or horizontally
- No guest network on either frequency band
- Only one USB port to support shared storage or a printer, not both
- USB drive doesn't recognize drives formatted NTFS
At A Glance
Buffalo's WZR-1800H delivers more bang for the buck than Belkin's AC 1200, but that's not really saying much.
The AirStation AC1300 / N900 Gigabit Dual Band Router is a versatile dual band solution, ideal for high speed data streaming. It supports 802.11ac and 802.11n, offering simultaneous transfer speeds up to 1.3 Gbps in the 5 GHz spectrum and 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band. On the 5 GHz band, the AirStation AC1300 / N900 802.11ac router offers transfer speeds up to 1300 Mbps, ideal for faster, uninterrupted HD video streaming and concurrent Internet access. Simultaneous dual band 802.11n operation at 450 Mbps (N900) offers greater bandwidth for high speed access from multiple devices. With five gigabit Ethernet ports and backward compatibility, AirStation AC1300 / N900 offers extreme performance and upgrades any existing wireless connection to provide greater coverage and blazing fast transfer speeds.
Buy This Networking