- The story is one of the best in the series.
- Multiplayer brings the best parts of Halo 2 and 3 while adding modern conveniences.
- The relationship that develops between Master Chief and Cortana is wonderful.
- Spartan Ops is a really neat idea and a good way to keep people coming back.
- Spartan Ops might be a tad too easy, especially when it's only four missions a week.
- It's the hardest Halo campaign to date.
At A Glance
Halo 4 is an exceptional title and one of the best games in the series, thanks to its brilliant campaign and satisfying multiplayer.