- Surprisingly feature rich, supporting transaction downloads from thousands of financial institutions.
- Strong automated categorization engine.
- Generates informative graphs.
- You'll be targeted for marketing offers based on your financial transactions.
- Very limited tools for investors.
- No real support for tax-prep software, such as TurboTax.
At A Glance
Mint offers a lot of free tools for people who want to track their finances and set financial goals, but you have to be comfortable with keeping your data online and living with marketing pitches.
Get a handle on your finances the free and fast way. Mint does all the work of organizing and categorizing your spending for you. See where every dime goes and make money decisions you feel good about.