- Excellent voice quality
- Supports multiple phone lines and extensions
- Calls can be transferred to remote employees
- Terrific price-to-performance ratio
- Virtual receptionist's synthesized voice quality isn't the best
- Must prepay for international calls
- Only one greeting for business hours and one for off hours
At A Glance
Ooma Office delivers nearly all the features a small business could ask for in a VoIP PBX, at a very affordable price.
Ooma Office uses your high-speed Internet connection to deliver a high quality yet very affordable business phone system. Its hybrid solution utilizes on-site hardware and the power of cloud computing to deliver advanced features and quality of service you would expect from a business class phone system. There are no wires to deploy so installation is a cinch. And what's more is Ooma Office has plenty of room to grow as your business expands without breaking the bank.
Buy This Phone Accessory