||** If you have any problems, PLEASE EMAIL US(we can't respond to market feedback)! We always try to fix bugs as quickly as possible. Tell us what phone you're using, which version of Android, and if possible, an example number that's not working for you or crashing the app. There is also a FAQ on our website! **
Easily perform a reverse lookup of any unknown number in your call history(or entered manually).
After caller info is found, user can save contact, dial number, block future calls, map location,and more.
• There are NO monthly fees associated with this app!
• There is no public directory for cellphones, sorry.
• This app returns publicly available data as published by phone companies.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address for that number. It is impossible to return GPS data.
• MotoBlur Users: There may be an incompatibility caused by Motoblur that prevents listing of items in your call log. If you experience this , please contact us and let us know which phone you're using.
Q: How do I get the call list in the app to update?
A: Each time the app launches, it pulls the latest applicable numbers from your call log. If you have a phone with lots of RAM, it will update less frequently. To make sure it is always updated, exit the app by using your phones BACK button. This will kill the app each time, and when you use it next time it will launch fresh and update your numbers.
Q: How do I delete numbers from the main list in the app?
A: Just delete the numbers from your phone’s call log. Again, the app must relaunch to show this change, so follow the advice above as well.
Q: How do I unblock a number that I blocked with the app?
A: Open your contacts list, scroll to the bottom and you will find all the numbers you blocked with the app listed with the prefix zzBlocked. Just find the number you’d like to unblock and delete the contact that goes with it. Storing blocked numbers this way allows them to be blocked at the system level, which is the most consistent way to catch them.
kw city id - name id
Improved Search Results - Most results at least include area where number is registered
Bug Fix - results no longer refresh when screen is rotated
Content rating: Low Maturity