|Current Version||Version: 1.1.19|
|Author||Trap Stopper, LLC|
|Description||Fuzz Alert lets users locate approaching speed traps, and red light cameras etc... Fuzz Alert Pro – radar mode, background mode ( with device support), map, pimp it, and animated voices. Fuzz Alert – “free” comes with map, pimp it, and animated voices.
The goal of the app is to put power into the drivers’ hands to make them drive safer and more alert to their surroundings. Using audio alerts for drivers to use caution in certain areas. Drivers are sharing information on conditions and enforcement areas which are constantly changing to make the roads safer. FUZZ ALERT’S mission is to be one of those navigational, information tools for responsible driving. Making drivers more aware of their speed and surroundings will help reduce accidents, fatalities and safer roads. We don’t require you to register to try the application.
Radar Mode: Pro version only - Radar Mode is a simpler way to be notified of areas of caution. Audio cues will let you know when speed zones are nearby. When caution areas approach, the pace will quicken, alerting you to a potential police enforcement area may exist.
• Radar Mode provides visual and audio feedback when issues are known to be nearby.
• Red glow is displayed in a progressively intense manner as the location gets nearer.
• An audio “ping” plays rapidly as the location gets closer.
Background Mode: Pro version only
• Instead of closing the app by hitting the home button, the user can elect to send the application into the background by tapping “background”.
Map Mode: To report a trap, click the + button when you are next to one, or double-tap the map to specify one precisely where you saw it.
• The following traps will be displayed on the map with unique icons: Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras etc...
• When a user comes within a certain distance of a zone, the alert will occur:
Verifying: You can verify zones by double tapping an existing icon to let other users know if it is still active, not active.
Pimp-It: Registration is required to use Pimp It. Once registered, you'll get a classic car and be able to pimp it out by reporting traps and getting positive feedback!
• Active users will be able to build out a sweet new ride with this feature.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Disclaimer: This site is for entertainment and informational purposes only. See our terms of service for more detail. The best policy is do not break the law.
- Graphics Cards
- Hard Drives
- Home Theater
- Input Devices
- Laptop Accessories