|Current Version||Version: 3.6 (iOS 4.0 Tested)|
|Description||myTransit gives you easy access to the Chicago Transit Authority’s real time tracking system (CTATracker) from any iPhone or iPod Touch with network access. With myTransit you can quickly find out when your bus will be arriving to any stop you choose.
To track a bus in real time simply touch the bus you want to see and you will see the next four stops that bus is making along with the buses progress on a map. The bus's movement will automatically refresh every 60 seconds.
• For any bus stop see what buses will be arriving
• Track the bus in real time on a built in map
• Lookup any stop by route
• Mark any bus stop as a “favorite” allowing you to quickly access
• Search through all CTA bus stops by word, letter or number
• Map the stops closest to you and scroll/zoom the map to find more stops
• See the map location of any bus stop
For questions, feature request, and bug reports please visit our forums: http://forums.livespark.com/eve/
- Graphics Cards
- Hard Drives
- Home Theater
- Input Devices
- Laptop Accessories