- Boots quickly
- Command prompt interface
At A Glance
Reset windows passwords with this free, command-line Linux utility that boots from CD.
Forgot your Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista/Win7 admin password? Reinstall? Oh no... But not any more...
* This is a utility to reset the password of any user that has a valid (local) account on your Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista/Win7 etc system.
* You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.
* It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppydisk or CD or another system.
* Will detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!
* There is also a registry editor and other registry utilities that works under linux/unix, and can be used for other things than password editing.
|Operating System Compatibility||
|File Size||3.683 MB|