||GS-Calc is a spreadsheet application that will help you to organize your data, track your expenses and incomes, create reports, search and edit databases.
Using fast GS-Calc pivot tables and other advanced functions you can perform the most demanding statistical calculations and data analysis.
Some of its unique features include capability of organizing worksheets in tree structures and working efficiently with very large data sets (12 million rows x 4,096 columns).
You can install GS-Calc on any portable storage device and carry it with you.
* ODF spreadsheet format as the default file format.
* Fast pivot tables supporting up to 12 million rows, implemented as array formulas.
* Multi-core recalculations taking full advantage of multiple processor cores.
* Around 300 built-in formulas including specialized numerical functions: matrix decompositions; linear equation sets with improving iterations; least squares (weighted, constrained), regression with orthogonal polynomials; time series analysis; minimization; linear, integer and quadratic programming.
* Array formulas and 3D-formulas; UDF functions accepting and returning arrays.
* Workbooks containing any number of hierarchically organized worksheets.
* Multi-pane worksheet windows with up to 100 freely sync views; advanced sync options.
* 2D/XY and 3D charts capable of handling very large amounts of data.
* Strong password protection and encryption; password-protecting workbook structures and individual cells.
* Hidden formulas and cells excluded from printing. Printing watermarks.
* Dual COM interfaces enabling you to use GS-Calc functionality in your own applications.
* Standard editing and formatting tools and options; optional Excel-, OpenFormula- and GoogleDocs-compatible formula syntax, predefined numeric styles and user-defined styles.
* Clean installation (no registry entries are required); optional fully portable setup.
* Saving workbooks to PDF: saving entire workbooks (with the worksheet tree structure preserved), single worksheets, ranges and single charts; very small output files.
* Importing, exporting and editing text, dBase III-IV, Clipper, FoxPro 2.x and Excel 2003 XML files.