||Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter is an absolutely free application that converts Flash Video files (FLV, SWF) into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2).
FLV files are commonly used in the Internet by YouTube, Google Video and other video services. That files are not supported by Windows Media Player and other popular media players. To display FLV video you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The application interface is very simple and user-friendly. To convert flash video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click CONVERT button. If the video quality is poor, increase video bitrate.
The most important features:
* Conversion FLV and SWF to AVI or MPG.
* Supported video codecs: XviD, DivX 3, H.264, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV.
* Supported audio codecs: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM-16 bit.
* Generating video files compatible with the MPEG-1 (VCD) / MPEG-2 (DVD) standard.
* Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in FLV files: Flash/Sorenson, H.264, MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG-2.5 Layer 3, ADPCM, AAC etc.
* 2-pass encoding which will improve the video qaulity.
* Don't need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click flvtoavi.exe file.
* Portability. This program doesn't use system registry and can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
* Supported languages: english, polish.
* 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, watermarks, adware, spyware etc.
Pazera Free FLV to AVI Converter uses free, fast and high quality video encoder - FFmpeg.