||Dan Elwell's Broadband Speed Test is a downloadable utility that can test your Broadband connection, identify any areas of concern, monitor performance over time and generate diagnostics you can use to send to your ISP. It's the ultimate connection monitoring and benchmarking tool, and is great for those who want to diagnose connection problems or are simply curious about their performance.
- Generate all the diagnostics your Service Provider needs, including download speeds, upload speeds, ping times, packet loss, trace routes and your network configuration.
- Accurate, localised testing. The Speed Test uses localised servers in every region offering the most accurate test results possible.
- Versatile reporting functions. Keep track of your results over time so that you can compare them at any time. You can also export to a number of file formats and even send the results by e-mail with the click of a button.
- Easy to understand results. The Speed Test produces results in a non-technical colour coded report. There's also a comprehensive help file detailing what each test means and how you can improve the results.
- Monitor your connection over time. The Speed Test features Scheduled Testing, which allows the Speed Test to automatically run silent tests at the times you specify - ideal for keeping track of your connection performance.