Manga Studio EX 4.0, the world's leading comic and manga creation software, delivers powerful cutting edge drawing and coloring tools, making it essential for professional comic and manga artists.
Choose from over 3,000 screen tones or create your own.
Resize with no loss in quality by converting your bitmap drawings to resolution-independent vector images.
Export to a wide variety of formats such as bmp, jpeg, png, psd, tga, eps (monochrome only), tiff, and pdf.
Draw naturally with a pen tablet and recreate the sensation of drawing on paper offering an incredibly natural drawing experience.
Simplify your layout and design process with easy to use features such as a variety of built-in rulers that save you time.
Color artwork using the integrated tool set enabling you to mix and blend for custom color work.
Convert 2D images to line and tone data by using the 2DLT Rendering function.
Import 3D objects and easily transform them into tone and line drawings by using the 3DLT rendering function.
Add speed line and focus line effects in seconds to express motion or moods.
Work with precision using unlimited layers.
Select from a suite of advanced filters to quickly apply distortions and special effects to your artwork.
Limitations of demo:
- Incompatible with the following file formats: Manga Studio Debut 4, Manga
Studio EX 4, Manga Studio Debut 3.0, Manga Studio EX 3.0, and previous versions of Manga Studio or ComicStudio.
- The Import Image feature is limited to JPG and BMP files.
- Exporting and printing functionality is disabled.
- Save Pattern as Tone Material, Save Pattern as Word Balloon Material, Save Pattern as Brush Material, and Save Pattern as Character Material functionality is disabled.
- Computones cannot be used.
- The following materials have been reduced in number: New Story/Page Templates, Screen Tones, 2DLT Sample, 3DLT Samples, 3D Data, Word Balloon Materials, Panel Materials, Ruler Materials.