||Combining Antivirus, Antirootkit, Antispyware and drive firewall technologies, DriveSentry provides FREE security for home users.
DriveSentry offers proactive up to the second security for your system and personal data, enabling you to work, play and interact with your computer on the Internet with confidence.
DriveSentry s new approach to protection combines a blacklist of over 1 million virus signatures, a whitelist of trusted programs and statistics from the Advisor Community. Using this Tri-Security technology, DriveSentry only allows good programs to access your drives (including removable drives) ensuring that you are protected against the known and the unknown.
- DriveSentry Free alerts user when signature update required
- DriveSentry Upgraded activates real time, automatic, tricklefeed updates
- Protects all drives including removable and external drives
- Monitors and logs all program access
- Only allows 'good' programs to access your drives
- Protects your system and personal data
- Protects you from Zero day threats
- Real time automatic updates of the Advisor database
- Protection from known and unknown threats
- Uses unique whitelisting technology
- Scan your system for over 1 million viruses
- Real time program advice from Advisor Community
- Automatically blocks/quarantines malicious files
DriveSentry is one of the smallest/lightest Antivirus products at just over 1.5mb, leaving your PC s resources free to do other tasks. DriveSentry is certified by Checkmark labs for independent validation on the strength of its Antivirus/Antispyware security.
If you value your personal data and want to keep your system safe from the latest threats, install DriveSentry to ensure that you are protected when traditional antivirus fails.
Visit www.DriveSentry.com for more details on DriveSentry and its sister product DriveSentry GoAnywhere, which provides portable antivirus protection for USB storage devices.