||A mail checker utility that can monitor Lotus Notes mailboxes and
notify you when new messages arrive on your Lotus Notes mail server.
It also scans alarm schedule and shows passing events as messages.
Allows to create new messages.
No installation required
What's new in version 1.40
- improved memory usage (releases unused memory at each check)
- shows body with various RT formatting (colour, font style, pictures, etc.)
- 'New Mail' dialog replaced by 'New Mail Alert' window
- extended notification options
- keeps its settings under HKCU registry key (old settings are moved)
- deals with group of messages by pressing mouse button once
- shows instance number when necessary
- context menu in body
- customizable toolbars
- checks for unreads in background
- temporarily bolds the newest unreads
- caching messages on disk
- possible to pass password through notes.ini
- possible to use HIDEPWD.DLL with three pre-saved passwords
- hot key for 'Quick View' allows you show/hide it
- fixed various bugs