||"Rich in graphical details and sporting a classic player interface, Dragon Throne is a solid addition to the lineup of strategy games." - GameZone
Travel back in time to one of the most important battled in Chinese history. The Battle of Red Cliffs was regarded as a great milestone in the Three Kingdoms period. In July, 208 AD, after pacifying the north, General Cao Cao mustered his troops and headed south with the intent of unifying the realm. After a series of quick victories Cao Cao had become so arrogant that he completely underestimated his rivals Sun Quan and Liu Bei, and failed to take advantage this precious opportunity to unify the realm. On the contrary, he suffered a huge defeat even though his crack forces greatly outnumbered the opposing forces. After the Battle of Red Cliffs, the division of the realm into three parts began to take shape.
Modes: Single-player and Multi-player mode over Lan 2-8 Lan multiplayer and a 2-4 Internet multiplayer game
- Warriors choose from more than 40 different skills.
- Multi-map system enables you to separate battlefield and city development.
- Use 'Domestic Policies', 'Diplomacy', 'Science', 'Trade' and other management factors to affect your Kingdom's overall state.
- 'Profession-Transference' system enables laborers to be trained as sergeants and then revert to laborers again if needed.
- Tech-tree is composed of over 100 items extracted from the social reality of the Three Kingdoms period.
- Engage in 3 campaigns that allow you to change the destiny of China.
- 2-8 players can engage in multiplayer action over LAN or the Internet.
- All graphics and animations are rendered and modeled according to Chinese history.
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Platform: PC Windows
Developed by: Object Software
Release Date: 3/26/2002