||The Windows registry is a huge database that ensures normal computer operation. Installing and uninstalling software can make your registry a mess, leading to decreased PC performance and causing computer crashes. Registry Medic uses a highly intelligent engine to scan your computer's registry for invalid registry entries.
With the click of a button, you are able to repair or remove registry entries that refer to a file or folder that has been moved or deleted. You can also scan and remove invalid software data and Start menu data from the registry. Furthermore, this easy-to-use utility can kill trojan viruses that use the registry to spread and do damage to your PC.
What Can Registry Medic Do For You?
- Find invalid registry entries using our highly intelligent engine
- Repair registry entries that refer to a file/folder that has moved
- Remove invalid registry entries
- Scan and Remove invalid software data in the registry
- Scan and Remove invalid Start menu data in the registry
- Open folders that correspond to invalid registry data
- Efficiently find the location of an error with the RegEdit registry tool
- Kill Trojan viruses that use the registry to spread and do damage
New version includes:
- Upgraded more advanced registry scanner.
- Back-up prompt before every cleaning.
- Schedule automated scans
- New Updated Virus definitions
- Scan for invalid File extensions
- Scan for obsolete add/remove software entries
- A brand new look and feel
Free upgrades within the 3.x version, including:
- Virus updates
- Updated scanning capabilities
- Updated functions and language support.