||The fundamental purpose of the VetDiagnoster is to perform a detailed analysis of canine and feline blood results. The traditional functions of the VetDiagnoster are to:
Accepts Laboratory data (analyzing up to 151 different tests) in addition to Clinical and Historical data (around 400 different entries possible).
* Allows for rapid data entry and minimal error propagation.
*Generates a quantifiable differential diagnosis based upon stastistical correlation of the unknown disease's profile with all the diseases in the database.
*Generates sub-differential diagnoses based solely upon Laboratory, Clinical and Historical data input.
*Generates a complete differential based upon all the data combined.
*Allows categorical filtering (9 different filters) of results to aid in diagnostic acuity and following ones own instincts on a case.
* Produces graphical output for rapid interpretation. A picture speaks a thousand words.
* Stores each case in full detail in the database. It does not simply run single cases at a time, which would require you to repeatedly re-enter all data each time you wished to review a case.
* Store any number of cases, limited only by your hard disk size.
* Allow full editability of all cases so that the user can modify data as the case progresses.
* Produce professional looking, surgery personalised reports. A document you can proudly discuss with clients or colleagues.
* Support; faxable reporting, exporting to word processors, spreadsheets, other databases and even as HTML documents for web publication.
* Provide a detailed Help File supporting Context Sensitive and Button Help.