||ZipForge.NET is a fast and powerful ZIP compression component for .NET framework.
It lets you easily create zip files, extract files from zip archives to hard drive, add files to a zip archive, replace, move and delete files. You can also read compressed files from a zip archive into memory, and write the files from memory into a zip archive. Additionaly you can create and read self-extracted SFX archives, encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
ZipForge.NET includes our new unique technology, a transaction system. This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files
providing data integrity just like reliable database systems.
ZipForge.NET Key features:
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files by a
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allow canceling all
modifications at any time in case of certain failures. Also, this technology
optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Strong AES Encryption support
- Unicode filenames support
- NTFS timestamps support
- Streaming support
- Progress indication
- Zip64 support
- Spanning and splitting support
- Multi-volume archives support
- Creates and opens SFX (self-exctracting) archives
- Customizable SFX stub (extractor)
- Searches files inside the archive
- Comprehensive help
- A lot demos in C#, VB.NET and Delphi
- .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 versions
- Visual Studio 2005 and 2003 support
- Full C# source code is available