||Publish any Windows application onto remote desktops and save on administration & support
With 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services companies can reap the benefits of thin client computing without having to switch the network infrastructure to a thin client OS.
Rather than deploying particular windows applications onto all your desktops, resulting in an administration and support nightmare, install the application on one central server and use 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services to seamlessly publish the application onto remote desktops.
Users will never know that the application is running remotely and you will be able to manage the application from a single location! Transmitting just the screen updates rather than the client server data is often faster too.
2X ApplicationServer features:
* Publish applications, rather than installing locally
* Tunnel an application, not a whole desktop
* Seamless integration with local desktop & taskbar
* Publish applications based on username, group membership or IP
* Publish Windows applications onto Linux and Mac
* Publish applications to Web Interface (Windows clients only)
* Publish applications to a terminal server farm
* Integration with 2X LoadBalancer
* SSL secure connection to Applications
* Universal Printing
* Automatic Redundancy