||The Enneagram is a rich and practical study of personal growth based on ancient teachings of mysterious origins. Today, this study has a modern overlay of psychological typing rooted in these ancient teachings.
The Enneagram of personality describes nine distinct types. Each personality type is defined by a chief mental and emotional concern which underlies the development of the personality and highly influences the life experiences of the person who falls under that particular Enneagram type.
The Enneagram tradition defines personality as the lifetime accumulation of mental and emotional patterns which constitute the persona, the person an individual believes himself or herself to be and presents to the world. The personality is said to be an imitation, a facsimile, of the "True Self". Essence is considered to be the "real being", the True Self, and may be considered a process rather than a fixed identity. Essence flows, is changeable and responds freshly and appropriately to ever changing conditions in the outer world.
Knowledge and understanding of the Enneagram can enable you to:
* Identify unconscious patterns that trigger reactions and drive one's life.
* Observe the patterns internally.
* Detach attention from the patterns.
* Cope with issues and reduce suffering.
* Improve personal, family and work relationships.
* Become a happier, more effective person.
* Discover latent talents and abilities which speak to one's purpose.
Ennea Gramma :
* Gives you a list of questions to discover your enneagram type.
* Explains how you mentaly work.
* Shows you two changing ways.
* With the core quadrant tool, analyses your bahaviour in situations that cause allergic reactions.