||XJCalc is an integer matrix calculator program with the following features:
- Can calculate with integer matrices and integer scalars
- Multiple precision integers with millions of digits
- Uses Fast Hartley Transform to speed-up long multiplies
- Uses Binary Splitting to speed-up computing factorials
- Separate input and output notation, base 2 to base 36
- Greatest Common Divisor function
- Modulo arithmetic options
- Bernoulli numbers, Euler Numbers
- Boolean functions
- Random number generator
- Prime factor algorithm using the Elliptic Curve Method
- Number theoretic functions Phi, Sigma and Tau
- Prime testing and searching using the Adleman function
- Algebraic notation (not reverse polish)
- If-then-else statement
- Goto statement
- Can run XJCalc code from files
- Hot Help from F1 key
- Written in Microsoft Visual C# .NET 2005 for Windows.
All of the source is included in the distributed file.
Please let me know what you think about this program.