Follow the directions below to get access to the PCWorld Digital Magazine Enhanced Android Edition!
Not currently a subscriber? The Enhanced Android Edition is available as part of the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, now available for purchase for $19.97 annually. Alternatively, you can purchase a single issue for $6.99 in the app.
About PCWorld Digital Magazine Enhanced Android Edition
- Links to webpages, app reviews, and product reviews.
- Fully interactive table of contents URL and PCWorld find-product code supported.
- Back issues are stored on your Android device.
- Share content via Twitter and email.
- Click here for our FAQ.
- Optimized for all Android tablets (3.0 and higher), including high-res support.
- Integrated video clips, sound bites, and multimedia.
- High-resolution images.
- Intuitive layout for Android devices.
- Swipe and slide through digitally remastered articles.
- Bookmark articles.
Get access in 3 easy steps!
1.Download the free PCWorld Digital Magazine App.
Visit the PCWorld Digital Magazine App page on Google Play on your Android device, or search for "PCWorld" within Google Play and click on "PCWorld Digital Magazine (U.S.)."
Once the page opens, tap "Install" to install the PCWorld Digital Magazine app. Note: Requires Android OS 3.0 or later.
2. Open the app, and locate the "My Account" menu.
Once installed, navigate to your app directory, and tap on the PCWorld Digital Magazine icon.
Once you've opened the PCWorld Digital Magazine App, you'll see a set of instructions. As stated in step 1 on the screen, tap and hold the screen, and additional navigation will appear at the top. Tap the "More" icon in the upper-right hand corner, and you will see a "My Account" option in the drop-down menu.
3. Sign in with your email address and password, and start reading!
After you tap on “My Account,” the login window will appear. Enter your email address and password, and tap "Log in."
Once you are signed in, close out of the "Sign in" page by tapping the "X." Your issues of the Enhanced Android Edition will appear when you tap "Library." Simply tap “Download” below any issue to download and read it!