Follow the directions below to get access to the PCWorld Digital Magazine Enhanced iPad Edition!
Not currently a subscriber? The Enhanced iPad Edition is available as part of the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, now available for purchase for $19.97 annually. Alternatively, you can purchase a recurring subscription for $1.99 monthly, or a single issue for $6.99, in the app.
About the PCWorld Digital Magazine Enhanced iPad Edition
- Optimized for the new iPad, including Retina support.
- Integrated video clips, sound bites, and multimedia.
- High-resolution images.
- Intuitive layout for iPads.
- Swipe and slide through digitally remastered articles.
Get access in 3 easy steps!
1. Download the free PCWorld Digital Magazine App.
Visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pcworld-digital-magazine-u.s./id520900178?mt=8 on your iPad, or search for "PCWorld" within the App Store and click on "PCWorld Digital Magazine (U.S.)."
Tap "Free" to install the PCWorld Digital Magazine app. Note: Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
2. Open the app, and locate the “My Account” menu.
Once the app is installed, navigate to the newsstand, and tap on the PCWorld Magazine icon.
Once you've opened the PCWorld Digital Magazine App, tap on the "My Account" icon in the bottom menu.
3. Sign in with your email address and account number, and start reading!
After you tap on “My Account,” the login window will appear. Enter your email address and account number, and tap “Sign in”.
Once you are signed in, you will automatically go to the “Library,” and your issues of the Enhanced iPad Edition will appear. Simply tap “Download” below any issue to download and read it!