Follow the directions below to get access to the PCWorld Digital Magazine Enhanced Android Edition for Nook HD!
Not currently a subscriber? The Enhanced Android Edition is now available for the Nook HD and HD+ as part of the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, now available for purchase for $19.97 annually. Existing print subscribers can get access by activating their digital subscription. Alternatively, you can purchase a recurring subscription for $1.99 monthly, or a single issue for $6.99, in the app.
About PCWorld Digital Magazine Enhanced Android Edition for Nook HD and HD+
- Available for all Nook HD and HD+ devices with OS 2.1.0 or higher that support the Google Play Store.
- Links to webpages, app reviews and product reviews.
- Fully interactive table of contents, URL and PCWorld find-product codes.
- Back issues are stored on your Nook device.
- Share content via Twitter and email.
- Click here for more information.
- Compatible with all Nook devices that support the Google Play Store. View directions for upgrading your device here.
- Optimized for all supported Nook devices, including high-res support.
- Integrated video clips, sound bites, and multimedia.
- High-resolution images.
- Intuitive layout.
- Swipe and slide through digitally remastered articles.
- Bookmark articles.
Get access in 3 easy steps!
1. Download the free PCWorld Digital Magazine App.
Locate the Google Play Store app on your Nook device. Found within the newly installed apps on your homescreen, or find it in the apps directory of your device, by tapping on the Apps button on the bottom of the homescreen. Visit the PCWorld Digital Magazine App page on the Google Play Store on your Nook device, or search for "PCWorld" within the Google Play Store and click on "PCWorld Digital Magazine (U.S.)."
Tap "Install" to install the PCWorld Digital Magazine app.
2. Open the app, and locate the “My Account” menu.
Once the app is installed, click "Open." Alternatively, you can find the PCWorld Digital Magazine icon in your Apps directory, found by tapping on the Apps button in the bottom of your home screen.
Once you've opened the PCWorld Digital Magazine App, you'll be presented with a set of instructions. As stated in step 1 on the screen, tap and hold the screen, and additional navigation will appear at the top. Tap the "More" icon in the upper-right hand corner, and you will see a "My Account" option in the drop-down menu.
3. Sign in with your email address and password, and start reading!
After you tap on “My Account,” the login window will appear. Enter your email address and password, and tap “Log in.”
Once you are signed in, close out of the "Sign in" page by tapping the "X." Your issues of the Enhanced Android Edition for Nook will appear when you tap "Library." Simply tap “Download” below any issue to download and read it!