Black Friday PC deals have already begun, with retailers offering deals on everything from home-office computers to gaming PCs and all-in-ones. What’s more, many retailers are offering price protection so you can make your purchase now and rest assured you’ll end up with the best price.
We’re already seeing some great discounts on gaming PCs and all-in-ones from the likes of Dell, HP, Newegg, Walmart, and more. We will continue to track down the best computer deals on offer leading up and during Black Friday and highlight them below.
Best early Black Friday desktop computer deals
There are already impressive deals available on gaming PCs from HP, Dell, and Adorama. We expect similar deals to show up over the next few weeks, but if any of these models appeal to you, then it’s probably safe to pull the trigger now.
- Dell XPS, Core i7/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/1TB HDD, $1,249.99 (31% off on Dell)
- Alienware Aurora R14, Ryzen 7/RX 6800 XT/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/1TB HDD, $1,599.99 (30% off on Dell)
- HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop, Ryzen 7/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/1TB HDD, $899.99 (31% off on HP)
- HP OMEN 25L, Core i7/RTX 3070/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/1TB HDD, $1379.99 (21% off on HP)
- CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme, Core i9/RTX 3070/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/2TB HDD, $1,769.99 (26% off on Adorama)
- iBuyPower TraceMR 258i, Ryzen 7/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $1,099.00 (15% off on Walmart)
- MSI Aegis ZS, Ryzen 5/RX 6600/16GB RAM/500GB SSD, $899.00 (25% off on Newegg)
- HP Envy, Core i9/RTX 3070/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $1,399.99 (26% off on Amazon)
- ROG Strix G10, Core i7/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/1TB SSD, $998.49 (31% off on Amazon)
If you’re looking for a great budget gaming computer, then you can’t go wrong with the ROG Strix G10 deal from Amazon. It’s not often that you see the impressive combo of the Core i7 and RTX 3060 for less than $1,000. Or the HP Envy desktop deal from Amazon with a Core i9 and RTX 3070 is will easily allow you to play the latest AAA games with ray-tracing and solid frame rates at a bargain midrange price.
Additionally, don’t be turned off by the boring aesthetic of the Dell XPS Desktop. This model may not look the part of a gaming rig, but it’s fully loaded with solid gaming hardware and it’s currently on sale for 31% off on the Dell website.
Best early Black Friday all-in-one computer deals
There are a few deals on all-in-ones currently available, but we expect more to come in the next few weeks leading up to Black Friday. HP has a great line of AiO computers, and it is the retailer with the best deals right now.
- HP AiO 24, Ryzen 5/AMD Radeon Graphics/16GB RAM/512GB SSD/1TB HDD/23.5-inch 1080p display, $729.99 (23% off on HP)
- HP AiO 34, Core i7/RTX 3060/16GB RAM/1TB SSD/34-inch 1440p display, $2,079.99 (12% off on HP)
- Apple iMac, M1/8GB RAM/256GB SSD/23.5-inch 4.5K display, $1,479.99 ($20 off on Adorama)
- Lenovo IdeaCentre AiO 3i, Core i5/Intel Iris Xe integrated graphics/8GB RAM/512GB SSD/27-inch 1080p touch screen display, $749.99 (17% off on Amazon)
- Dell Inspiron 7710, Core i7/MX 550/32GB RAM/1TB SSD/27-inch 1080p display, $1,299.99 (12% off on Amazon)
The HP AiO 24 is a decent option for a family computer or those without a lot of room on their desktop, and it’s on sale for 23 percent off on HP’s website. The HP AiO 34, however, is HP’s top of the line model, and it’s decked out with a beautiful display and discrete graphics cards—a rarity for an AiO. It’s pricey, but the current discount is in line with what we have seen in past years and you likely won’t see it for much cheaper.
When is Black Friday?
Black Friday 2022 will fall on Friday, November 25th. However, many retailers have already started to offer great discounts on desktop computers.
What should I look for in a Black Friday computer deal?
You’ll see a dizzying array of deals when searching for a desktop computer on Black Friday, but they won’t all be good values. When looking at your new computer’s CPU, get at least an Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5, both of which will provide plenty of processing power for everyday computing tasks. If you don’t intend to do any PC gaming, then feel free to save some money by going with integrated graphics. However, if you are looking to get your game on, we recommend at least an Nvidia GeForce 3060 or AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT, as these are the least expensive discrete graphics cards that can handle ray tracing well. If you aren’t interested in those cutting-edge lighting effects, however, the RTX 3050 and Radeon RX 6600 also provide good 1080p gaming performance at even lower prices.
As for RAM, shoot for a minimum of 16GB for content-creation apps and gaming, but for general-purpose internet browsing and mundane office tasks, 8GB should suffice. Storage size is dependent upon your personal needs, but it’s generally a good idea to opt for an SSD over a standard HDD as they are much faster and don’t significantly affect the price of a desktop PC. Additionally, if you intend to go for an all-in-one with an integrated display, look for a display with a minimum resolution of 1080p.
What are the best early Black Friday computer deals?
We’re currently seeing good deals from Dell on its range of desktop PCs, both their Alienware gaming line-up as well as the productivity workhorse XPS desktop line. Additionally, a number of CyberPowerPCs are being discounted across different retailers. If you’re looking for an all-in-one computer, then HP is the place to look right now. HP is offering discounts on multiple different models, ranging from their entry level 24-inch AiO to their top of the line 34-inch AiO beauty.