Need Free? We Have 101 Choices for You
- 101 Great Free Sites and Downloads...
- Best Free Apps and Services for Your...
- Free Services to Streamline Your Social...
- 8 Great Free Security Tools
- Free Utilities to Speed Up and Tweak...
Working harder, working smarter is key in this economy.
These five free programs and services will help you track your projects and phone calls, create mulitmedia presentations that you can share with others, make PDFs without software, and keep an easy and accurate to-do list.
BEST BET OpenOffice.org: Don't pay hundreds of dollars for Microsoft Office--download this superb, newly revamped office suite for free.
Flowgram: Create Web-based multimedia presentations with this service and share them with customers and potential clients, or relatives and friends.
Gubb: This service keeps track of to-dos, projects, phone calls, and more. You can use it for your personal life as well.
PrimoOnline: This service helps you create PDFs without software. It can work with documents (more than 300 different types) or Web sites.
Remember the Milk: With this service (registration required), you can remember to do anything...even buy milk. For many platforms, including BlackBerry, iPhone, Gmail, and Windows Mobile.
More Free Stuff
- Your guide to the "101 Undiscovered Freebies"
- Alphabetical list of all "101 Undiscovered Freebies," including the Best Bet downloads and services