1. You have a way higher salary than most people your age.
Video Game Cognoscenti
4. You kick butt at World of Warcraft.
5. You think Wii is for losers.
6. Your wardrobe consists entirely of T-shirts that sport messages like "There's no place like 127.0.0.1" and "s/windows/linux/g"; logos like digg; and symbols like pi. (Bonus points for shirts from defunct computer companies. Can you say Poqet?)
7. You think that you are a character in User-Friendly.
8. You ask someone out on a date because you think you would interface well.
9. You're a serious foodie.
10. You consider the four food groups to be: pizza, frozen dinners, Twinkies and Mountain Dew.
A Full Life in Cyberspace
11. You have created stronger friendships through online communities than you have with people you've met in person.
13. You spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about your avatars and handles.
14. You have contributed to at least one open-source project. (Bonus points if you were still in high school.
15. You have three or more mice and two or more keyboards connected to the same computer. At home.
16. You own a binary clock and can set it to the correct time.
17. All your relatives expect you to debug their home computers.
Today's Best Tech Deals
Picked by PCWorld's Editors
Hotwire Promo Code
$20 off $200 Hot Rate Hotel with Hotwire promo code
Spring Expedia promo - Book early and save 20% on hotels
Booking.com Promo Code
Book using the mobile app to get a $50 Booking.com coupon
Up to 30% off + extra 5% off + bonus stamps with Hotels.com promo code
Viator Promo Code
10% student discount with Viator promo code
Get a 10% Priceline coupon when you book today