1. You have a way higher salary than most people your age.
Video Game Cognoscenti
4. You kick butt at World of Warcraft.
5. You think Wii is for losers.
6. Your wardrobe consists entirely of T-shirts that sport messages like "There's no place like 127.0.0.1" and "s/windows/linux/g"; logos like digg; and symbols like pi. (Bonus points for shirts from defunct computer companies. Can you say Poqet?)
7. You think that you are a character in User-Friendly.
8. You ask someone out on a date because you think you would interface well.
9. You're a serious foodie.
10. You consider the four food groups to be: pizza, frozen dinners, Twinkies and Mountain Dew.
A Full Life in Cyberspace
11. You have created stronger friendships through online communities than you have with people you've met in person.
13. You spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about your avatars and handles.
14. You have contributed to at least one open-source project. (Bonus points if you were still in high school.
15. You have three or more mice and two or more keyboards connected to the same computer. At home.
16. You own a binary clock and can set it to the correct time.
17. All your relatives expect you to debug their home computers.
Today's Best Tech Deals
Picked by PCWorld's Editors
Hotels.com coupons & promo codes for November 2019
40% + extra 5% off sitewide with Hotels.com promo code
Groupon promo codes & coupons for November 2019
Groupon promo code: 50% off everything
Get a Viator promo code for November 2019
Viator promo: 50% off worldwide tours & activities
5% off | Hotwire promo codes 2019
Extra 5% off $100 with Hotwire promo code
Priceline Coupons and Discounts | PCWorld
Exclusive code: 5% off Priceline coupon on Express Deal Hotels
Expedia coupons for November 2019
$20 off activity bookings at Expedia