In this multipart series, we show you how to build a powerful PC. In this video, we discuss how to choose parts for your new media-editing desktop.
Here are the other videos in the series, tied to this article: "DIY: How to Build a Great Media-Editing PC":
- Part 2: How to Install a PC's Motherboard
- Part 3: How to Install a Processor in Your PC
- Part 4: How to Add RAM and Peripheral Cards to a PC
- Part 5: How to Connect a PC's Power Supply
- Part 6: How to Insert Hard Disk Drives and Optical Drives Into a PC
- Part 7: How to Configure a PC's BIOS