Use this video--Part 6 of our series, tied to the article, "DIY: How to Build a Great Media-Editing PC"--to learn how to safely install optical drives and hard disks.
Here are the other six videos in this series:
- Part 1: How to Choose Your PC's Components
- Part 2: How to Install a PC's Motherboard
- Part 3: How to Install a Processor in Your PC
- Part 4: How to Add RAM and Peripheral Cards to a PC
- Part 5: How to Connect a PC's Power Supply
- Part 7: How to Configure a PC's BIOS
Note: When you purchase something after clicking links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. Read our affiliate link policy for more details.