In Part 7 of our series, we show you how to safely boot up for the first time and configure your PC's BIOS settings.
Here are the other six videos in our series, tied to the article, "DIY: How to Build a Great Media Editing PC":
- Part 1: How to Choose Your PC's Components
- Part 2: How to Install a PC's Motherboard
- Part 3: How to Install a Processor in Your PC
- Part 4: How to Add RAM and Peripheral Cards to a PC
- Part 5: How to Connect a PC's Power Supply
- Part 6: How to Insert Hard Disk Drives and Optical Drives Into a PC