13. No Endorsement. Nothing contained in these Rules or in any of the Sweepstakes materials should be construed as an endorsement by Sponsor or Co-Sponsor of each other or of any third party, product, or service.
14. Winner’s List. To obtain a copy of the winners’ list, send a written request, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to: IDG Consumer & SMB, Inc., 501 Second Street, San Francisco, California 94107. Winner’s list requests must reference the name of the Sweepstakes (the “PC World 2013 Lenovo Sweepstakes”) and must be received within six (6) months of the drawing date. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
15. Mailing List. For information on how to be removed from our mailing list, click here.
16. Intellectual Property. These Rules, the Sponsor Site, and all other Giveaway-related materials and code are protected by Sponsor’s copyrights. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
17. Arbitration/Choice of Law. These Rules are governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California (without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles). Except where prohibited by law, any disputes, claims, and causes of action between Sponsor and an Entrant arising out of or relating to these Rules, the Giveaway, or a Prize shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then effective, and any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by Entrant relating to this Giveway, but in no event attorneys’ fees, punitive, incidental, consequential, or other damages. All necessary proceedings shall take place in San Francisco County, California. Sponsor and each Entrant irrevocably waive any objection to the venue and jurisdiction of such courts. If any part of these Rules is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, such part will be modified by such court to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable while preserving to the maximum extent possible the original intent of Sponsor, and the remaining parts of these Rules will remain in full force and effect.
18. Miscellaneous. The invalidity or uneforceability of any provision of these Rules of the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Rules or the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not container herein. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANGES OF WINNING.
The sweepstakes is open to legal residence of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of IDG Consumer & SMB, Inc., and Lenovo (United States), Inc. and their respective parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and their families and households are not eligible. The sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. PST on Monday, November 11, 2013,, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
For the Official Rules and methods of entry, see above. Sponsor: IDG Consumer & SMB, Inc. Void where prohibited.