The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the April issue
In our April edition, we tackle Bloatware and how to get rid of the junk. We also test Nvidia GeForce and AMB Radeon graphics card so you know what to expect for your money. Plus, we compare the battery lives of the Dell XPS and MacBook Air.
More in the April Digital Edition:
• Troubleshooting Google Hangouts and ooVoo: We take on ten notable video and voice headaches.
• 15 new Steam machines revealed: Valve bids to replace your living room console with a true gaming PC.
• Mobile World Congress 2015: Our smartphone, watch and gadget picks.
• Here's How: Nine ways to lock down your device before it goes missing.
• Watch reviews: of the 15 new Steam machine, Asus ZeBook UX305F and the Dell Venue 8 7000.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the April issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.