The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android, iOS, and Kindle, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the May issue
In our May edition, we get our hands on Microsoft's Surface 3 stocked with full Windows and a new CPU. Plus: Everybody's favorite fanboy, Gordon Mah Ung, rips the lid off gaming tests with the Falcon Northwest Mach V.
More in the May Digital Edition:
• Alfa Romeo 4C and Mercedes-Benz F 015: Take a ride with Executive Editor Melissa Riofrio as she tours the future in high-tech cars.
• Raspberry Pi: 10 insanely innovative, incredibly cool projects.
• Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X: Hail to the new GPU king.
• Here's How: How to run Windows software in Linux.
• Watch: See inside at the Falcon Northwest Mach V with it's three Titan X cards and get a closer look at the Chromebook Pixel. Also, take ride inside the Alpha Romeo 4C and Mercedes Benz F 015.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the May issue right away.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.