The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Enhanced Edition for Android and iOS, as well as in a Replica Edition.
The Enhanced Edition includes videos and other interactive features—all designed for consuming on your tablet. The Replica Edition is a PDF-like version that’s enabled for your mobile device’s touchscreen.
In the May issue
We feature Microsoft Build’s biggest reveals: HoloLens gets some apps, Windows 10's next big update, Windows Phone's slumber, and supersmart bots. Plus, our candid hands-on with the HoloLens Development edition and our review of the long awaited Oculus Rift headset.
• How CPUs work: A closer look at exterior processor design.
• Oculus Rift VR headset: The magical, yet unfinished birth of virtual reality. And, the best Oculus Rift games and virtual reality experiences.
• Samsung Galaxy TabPro S: This Surface Pro clone is drop-dead gorgeous.
• Best AC1900 Wi-Fi router: Buffalo WXR-1900DHPD vs. Linksys EA7500.
• Consumer Watch: This nasty ransomware overwrites your PC’s master boot record.
• Watch: Mark Hachman's hands-on with the Hololens, Susie Ochs' run through with the new smaller 9.7-inch iPad Pro, and Melissa Riofrio's test drive in the new Chevy Volt. And meet Sophia, the female humanoid robot, at South by Southwest.
How to subscribe and start reading
Current subscribers can visit PCWorld.com/directions to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the May issue right away. We're also excited to announce that we upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. A password needs to be created and attached to your account. Go to pcworld.com/customer to create a password for your account.
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld Digital All-Access Pass, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like as an Enhanced Edition or Replica Edition. Depending on your tablet reading preference, choose Replica (digital version in a PDF-like format) or Enhanced (added interactivity)—or download both and see what you prefer. Subscribe today, or to learn about other purchasing options visit PCWorld.com/magazines.